Crowdin is a web-based content-localization management solution that helps companies introduce themselves to new markets. Users can identify content they need translated to a target demographic's preferred language, and they can choose from three translation strategies. Firstly, they can use Crowdin to manage their in-house translation personnel. Alternatively, users can deploy the software's crowd-input functionality on their websites and ask their visitors to help them translate their content. Thirdly, clients can use Crowdin's Vendor Marketplace to hire professional translators and proofreaders.
- Localization and translation management
- Machine translation
- Crowdsourced translation
- Terminology management
- Translation analytics
- Online translation editor
- Source-file manager
- Marketplace for hiring professional translators
- Crowdin has been used for more than 64,000 online-content translation projects.
- Users can choose from eight subscription plans.
- The company offers a free trial.
- Crowdin's user interface is unfriendly to new users.
- Most of the brand's subscription plans do not offer data import and export.
- This web-based title's makers do not offer a mobile version.
Modern brands that want to introduce their products and services to new markets with varied languages and dialects must deploy content-localization technology on their websites or outsource their translation projects to web agencies. Crowdin's many features can end content-translation headaches, but they may also overwhelm people. Fortunately, Crowdin's makers offer free trials and Skype-based support. Users who try Crowdin for free and love it can sign up for one of eight available monthly subscriptions. At each higher price point, users receive project-capacity upgrades. Web developers and teams who are comfortable with feature-rich software that requires a little setup time should try Crowdin.
I’d recommend Crowdin. It's cloud-based translation platform which allows localization projects to be managed in real time. With Crowdin you can track the translation and editing process for your project, upload string resources in any format either manually or through the API, create glossaries, appoint translators and editors, leave comments and discuss questions directly with the practitioners and so on.