Milanote offers users a space to quickly and easily collect creative ideas. Not unlike a virtual notebook, the online software's simplicity gives it versatility.
- Online app
- Multimedia boards for collecting thoughts and planning projects
- An interface that invites experimentation
- A space where the user can add structure as ideas gel
- Unlimited workspace
- Unlimited hierarchies
- Usable by teams or individuals
- A secure site that is always online
- Milanote's boards accept text, images and links.
- Users can download boards and share them for free.
- This product helps users organize their creative thoughts.
- A versatile tool, Milanote works for executives, entrepreneurs, artists or homemakers.
- Users can choose a free license with no expiration date.
- Premium licenses are economically priced.
- Milanote partially overlaps with Evernote's niche, and if your project includes Evernote users, they could resist adopting this product.
- The software's suggested folder graphics sometimes do not relate to a folder's content.
- This product needs more color options.
- Users have complained about Milanote's plain-looking interface.
- The product lacks an offline mode, and that fact decreases business travelers' efficiency.
- Milanote is currently only available as a web app, but its makers are developing iOS and Android versions.
Do not ignore Milanote. Though it plays in Evernote's space and it shares some of Trello's characteristics, this title also carves its own niche. In fact, you might be surprised at the list of clients on Milanote's website. Creative professionals at Facebook, Deloitte, IBM, Uber and other international brands use this product to plan projects. Importantly, solo entrepreneurs and even stay-at-home parents can also easily use Milanote's flexible features. Since its makers offer a free account with no time limit, you can try this title risk-free, and if you are a creative person, you should!
I have been a Onenote user and lover for over 10 years. I am also using Evernote for quick note taking on the road since it launched. A friend of mine posted on Facebook about Milanote. I thought who really needs another note taking app. But I gave it a try and boom. I am almost using it every day. I am designing my curriculum outline, my social media strategy with Milanote. It's so easy and fun. I think it's the perfect tool for creative visualization combining images, colors and text. Definitely worth a try