Church Community Builder
Church Community Builder is a platform that churches are able to use to connect their members through the access of the tools provided through a subscription. The site itself is cutting edge and very mainstreamed, putting the content in front of you in an easy to understand format that easily promotes itself. Church Community Builder provides workshop videos, a step-by-step walkthrough, and a downloadable PDF document that outlays the purpose and vision of their company based on Scriptural foundations from Ephesians 4. Their motto is to “Know, grow, and keep your people.” The website is specifically gauged to connect people in the church community, provide ease of access to relevant new tools that make ministry easier, and engage each member in an all-inclusive program. They have a very professional software tour that is descriptive and explains how to use many functions of the website. It seems to be a resource for productivity in the local church or multi-site congregation. They are built for multiple levels of ministry, providing different payment options for three separate congregation sizes: 100, 250, and 500 weekly attendees. They also provide three separate programs: Essential, Standard, and Deluxe. For each congregation size, it is possible to select any of the three programs that seem most appropriate for your needs.
- Many features to increase productivity in the local church.
- Provides templates that are customizable for different forms and needs.
- Check-ins are available for members.
- The deluxe package records metrics for attendance and growth.
- There are options for online giving
- There are options for scheduling events such as volunteering.
- This is a fantastic resource for church productivity.
- Easy to learn through the blog and resources they provide.
- Website is very organized and easy to navigate.
- The resources they provide will undoubtedly make a difference in church connectivity.
- This product is not as attainable for churches with fewer members and less income.
- To continue watching the demo it was expected that the viewer enter contact information.
- In order to upgrade you must change your annual billing date.
Generally, this product seems to be an incredible resource that ministries of any size or denomination can use to increase their productivity and to communicate their service and vision throughout the entire church. As a pastor in North Carolina, I am inclined to use this product. It appears to be very easy to use and possibly contains more than I could implement in my church at one time. I appreciate that they provide the option for different payment plans for different congregation sizes. I do believe that their product, though it is fantastic and exciting, is somewhat pricey. The cost of doing business is understandable, but the difference in price from 100 to 500 doesn’t even seem that great. The price for the largest congregation seems appropriate, but for smaller churches this does not seem as realistic. Outside of price, this does to seem to be more professional than Breeze, which is a competitor in the market for church productivity. Also, it seems to be a simpler alternative to Google Plus, which many churches use to organize events and plan social activities and outreach programs. This website is the best in its category and should be advertised more to every church.