Gone are the days when you needed to physically be present with key individuals to conduct a meeting. Trainings that had to take place in a board room can now be beamed around the globe in real time, complete with participant interaction. That is the basis of AnyMeeting. Designed as both a Webinar and online meeting platform, this one program is destined to impact the way that individuals and organizations interact with personnel and clients. It is a cost saving measure on one end, and a feature rich training platform on another. You can share your screen, encourage participant interaction via chat, and demonstrate new products and services all in the same meeting.
- Video Broadcasting in High Definition - The presenter and slides will look great with HD quality images being presented to all attendees.
- Share Screen With Participants - Presenters can share their screen with participants to highlight important points during the meeting of webinar.
- Record Meetings and Webinars for Later Playback - All meetings and webinars can be recorded.
- A link can then be sent to individuals for later playback.
- Mobile Device Users Can Join Both Webinars and Meetings - This is a switch from many online meeting platforms that only work with telephone call-in or desktop computers. With AnyMeeting,
- Surveys Can Be Sent Out Automatically - If you are doing a Webinar, you will want to know what your participants have to say after the fact. That is made easy with AnyMeeting.
- Slide Are Easily Integrated Into Both Meetings and Webinars - You can preload slides into Webinars and meetings. Furthermore, these slides can be drawn on and manipulated during the online presentation. This further increases the educational and training value of meetings, while increasing attendee participation at the same time.
- Minimum of 30 Attendees for Webinars to Work - Many clients might find the minimum of 30 attendees for a webinar to be too many. This could be a turn off, but is tempered with the fact that up to 2,000 attendees are permitted.
- New Clients May Face a Learning Curve - Whenever a new online meeting platform is used, clients will face a learning curve in order to be gain access to the meeting or webinar. This could cause some to think twice before switching over.
- Lower Pricing Tiers Severely Limit Number of Attendees - The different pricing tiers are a bit confusing to some, particularly with the severe limits placed on the number attendees at the lower tiers.
AnyMeeting appears to be as advertised. It is a two-tier program offering multiple pricing points to appeal to individuals and organizations of any size. From the webinar perspective, the platform can handle anywhere from thirty to two-thousand people joining from around the world. Meetings can be held between two individuals, or up to thirty. This is a productive way to conduct trainings and issue product launches to key people without having to gather everyone in the same physical location. Both the webinar and meeting sites allow for screens to be shared, slides to be integrated into the meeting, and participants to fully interact with the host. While there are some downsides to the program that will be mentioned, this is a great entry into the online meeting market that should be around for years to come.