Backstage is a software program developed by Nightout that gives ticketing software to venues that need a digital platform for their ticketing needs. You can use the site to create tickets which you can easily customize. You can also use the software to put your digital tickets on Facebook where people can buy them or go to your site to buy them. You can also use the program to keep track of your ticket sales and the attendance to your event. Backstage also offers high end support that allows you always get help for any ticketing needs that you may have.
- Backstage allows you to create highly customizable tickets that customers will love.
- The information is customizable as well as the design, which gives you a lot of creative power over your tickets.
- Backstage gives you access to marketing software that helps you get the word out about your event.
- Because of this you can use the program to actually improve your venue's own sales.
- Backstage allows you to keep track of the data connected to your app and to the event itself, meaning that you can track attendance as well as ticket sales.
- Backstage allows you to easily create and share tickets. This makes the whole process simpler because you do not have to go anywhere to get tickets printed out, and your digital tickets can be followed up by the many services Backstage provides.
- Backstage allows you to keep track of data regarding your ticket sales and the attendance of the people buying your event's tickets.
- Backstage also allows you to take advantage of marketing strategies that help you sell more tickets. This will increase your profits ad exposure for your event to the general public.
- Backstage is really only helpful for businesses that need to sell tickets for their venues. If you sell products or offer a service, then there is probably not a very good reason for you to go out and use Backstage.
- If you use paper tickets and do not want a digital platform then there is no reason for you to download Backstage because it will not help you with paper tickets.
- Backstage cannot guarantee that you will see an increase in ticket sales after you use their marketing programs, although there is a good chance that you will.
Backstage is a hugely helpful program for any venue owner. It allows you to create tickets with ease and get them out onto the market very quickly. Once they are out there, you can use the Boost functions of the software to promote them. The marketing strategies that Backstage uses have been proven time and time again to be effective and help you sell more. However, this is just one of the many features that Backstage can offer you. Backstage allows you to even keep track of the people that attend your event. Features like this definitely set Backstage apart from a lot of its competitors. You also get access to a lot of data and content regarding the activity of the app and the tickets being sold and used. This means that you can keep track of your event to gauge success or see how you could better it in the future.