Shiftboard is employee scheduling software. As the name implies, it's specifically designed for shift workers. Notable customers include Randstad, Koch, Centerplate, Hospital Corporation of America, The University of Texas at Austin, Disney, Yale University, Encore, South by South West, Blue Cross Blue Shield, the University of California, Swedish, Seattle Center, Mayo Clinic, 3M, Maker Faire, BAMSI, the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Cielo, Leidos, the Sundance Institute, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Gaylord National, Harvard Library, the Museum of Modern Art, United Airlines, Salesforce, The Ohio State University and many more.
- Schedule shift-working employees in an easy to use graphic interface
- Extensive configuration options to created a tailor fitted solution for any size or type of business
- Tracks advanced hourly tasks, even for applicants and those in onboarding
- Shiftboard comes equipped with detailed analytics to help pinpoint problem areas and boost overall workplace productivity
- Built-in integration with hundreds of products, including SAP, Oracle, Kronos, InfoTronics Employee Attendance Systems, Microsoft Dynamics, Attendance on Demand, Bullhorn, Paylocity, Paycor, Clubsystems Group, Attendance Enterprise, Harris QuadraMed, ADP
- Candidate applications can be filtered and tracked to ensure that everyone is dealt with properly
- Advanced communication features, including automatic responses, message trackers and response notifications to bolster correspondence between management and potential employees
- Helps track credentials, including documentation and expiration dates, to ensure that a client is always up to date with labor laws
- Basic scheduling software starts at $2 per user, allowing the software to scale nicely with any size business
- This software is specifically designed for shift employees, so when it comes to tracking wandering, absent, salaried brass who take random five hour lunch breaks, you're on your own
Managing a workforce of employees can be tough. There's payroll, training and of course scheduling, which is a lengthy task that can sap productivity. Thankfully, there's Shiftboard, which is designed to dramatically reduce the time spent scheduling shift employees. The software is designed to automate hourly operations in the workforce, which can lower labor costs, raise worker productivity and help clients ensure that they are compliant to CBAs, labor laws and the industry's standards. Pricing starts at $2 per user and reaches $7 per user for a fully featured experience, which includes unlimited teams and profile types and access to the Drop Point Service.