Findmyshift is a scheduling software designed to be used by management for employees. Notable companies using Findmyshift include St. John, NHS, Subway, Game and Picture House.
- Create and manage employee schedules from anywhere
- Supported on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Support for Xero, Slack, Lightspeed, Vend, Square, Bamboo HR, Cake HR, Google Apps, Monday and People
- Drag and drop functionality for scheduling with support for spreadsheet and text documents
- Includes a payroll calculator to shave time off of unproductive tasks
- Built-in functionality to help plan and manage vacation time
- Timesheets and time clocking are supported to keep a client's employees on schedule
- Personal use is free, and commercial business use is $35 per month per team
- Discounted rate of $26.25 per month is available for charity and volunteer usage
- Annual payments discount the overall amount by 20 percent, and payment for any amount of months in between will discount the rate by up to 20 percent
- The size of the business doesn't matter, but a business that manages multiple teams will have to pay more. An example of multiple teams would be more than one manager managing different groups of people
It's hard to keep all employees at an office nowadays, as modern business often requires mobility. With Findmyshift, it's possible for administrators to manage their team from anywhere. The software is built with mobile connectivity in mind and supports common mobile operating systems. From anywhere, a manager can set employee schedules and monitor performance. As long as all team members are using the app, all of its features can be used to keep productivity at a maximum. It's even possible to send text messages to individual employees (for a small, modular fee per text). Those who are curious about Findmyshift's functionality can test it right now by dragging and dropping a spreadsheet with employee information right on the website.