Tetra is a call recording and analyzing program that allows you to focus on the conversation while it takes notes and remembers shortcuts for you. If you have a wifi or data connection, you can make calls through the app, which use top of the like technology and provide great clear audio. The software recognizes important words and moments in the conversation and takes note of them so you can refer back to them later. After you are done, you can share the notes that Tetra recorded with your team, making Tetra a great choice for businesses that do a lot of their business over the phone. Tetra automatically alerts the other party in your call that the call is recorded so you do not have to worry about breaking recording laws; you automatically get the consent of the other party.
- Tetra records calls so that you can easily access information from them later.
- Tetra records notes from the conversation for you so you have the freedom to focus solely on the call and not on trying to record information from it.
- Before a call takes place with Tetra, the other party is alerted that it will be recorded, so you do not have to separately get their consent.
- Businesses can benefit greatly from Tetra because the software eliminates the waste of time and hassle that comes along with searching for important information from business calls.
- Recordings of long calls are not nightmares to dig through because Tetra's software analyzes the calls for you and takes note of the important information.
- Tetra alerts both parties that they are being recorded so you are guaranteed consent from the other party.
- If the person on the other side of the line does not wish to have his call recorded, you may not be able to use Tetra with them.
- Tetra's voice recognition software is not 100% accurate and can be misleading, so be sure to second check when using it.
- There may be some areas of the world where Tetra's services are not legal, and you should check local laws before using it.
Tetra's call recording and note-taking software is of great value to all kinds of businesses. It is a common occurrence for important business calls to take forever and waste loads of time while parties on both ends of the call scramble to take down notes and record important future dates or sales figures. Tetra eliminates the need to slow down when on those important calls because you can easily review your call and recall important information that Tetra recorded for you. The software takes the game to the next step by using their advanced technology to recognize natural language and record it, making note of seemingly important figures and dates so that you can find them later. The software is remarkably helpful and easy to use, It also provides a lot of peace of mind by alerting the other party that you are recording them. Recording laws vary from state to state and country to country, but with Tetra you have the assurance that you have received consent to be recorded from the people on the other side of the line.