Lucky Orange is one of the best analytics software that enables you to track and see how visitors interact with your site. Lucky Orange allows you to ask visitors what they are looking for by creating polls that can be tailored according to your needs. You can also record or watch real-time interaction that visitors have with your site. For example, you can be able to see the last step that a visitor made before leaving your site. Lucky Orange also gives you analytics reports that enable you to look at the problems that your visitors encountered that might have triggered them to abandon your site and not make a conversion.
- The dashboard displays vital statistics on the number of people visiting your website and how they landed on your site.
- It also gives you statistics on the referrers, tweets, the keywords used and the location of your customers when they visited your site.
- Dynamic Heatmaps
- Dynamic heatmaps enable you to know the interaction that people have with your site.
- It also allows you to partition data according to dates, location, mobile users, and browser.
- Conversion Funnels
- Lucky Orange has conversion funnels that allow you to see the last interaction that people had with your site.
- Lucky Orange gives you a detailed view of your users.
- You can choose to either watch or record real-time activities of visitors on your site.
- Lucky Orange gives you information about your customers’ location and date of the visit that can be summarised in the heatmaps.
- Lucky Orange allows you to create polls that can be customized to be country-specific such that one can ask visitors what they want.
- There are many options for generating heat maps such as page URLs, browsers, and geographical locations.
- Lucky Orange allows you to go to other pages in visitor paths.
- Lucky Orange lacks apps for Android and iPhone.
- Lucky Orange does not offer free lifetime plan despite the free trial.
- Lucky Orange has a starter plan that is limited to only two chat operators, and you can just track one website.