Klipfolio software is a cloud-based platform with dashboard application tools that allow its users to manage important data by making it accessible and transparent. Although the software is simple, it can be used by businesses to ensure that company data is available to stakeholders and is kept accurate and updated in real-time. The Klipfolio platform comes connected to over 500 data sources that can include web-based services like social media platforms. Users of the platform are assured that their data will be presented in a detailed form featuring customized dashboards. The platform also makes it easy and simple for business owners to trace the health of their businesses. This is because the platform’s powerful data dashboard makes all relevant data concerning a business readily available. The software is ideal for analytics companies, marketing agencies, business solution providers, system integrators, and business technology providers.
- Users of the platform can expect to access the following primary features.
- Real-time dashboards: You will be able to access the powerful dashboards that come with the platform, making all the information you need easily available.
- The real-time dashboards can be customized to each individual’s preferences.
- Pre-built visualizations: This is one of the data management software that features quality built in visualizations.
- The visualizations will ensure that you get a good customer experience.
- Client management and reporting: The platform has the capacity to monitor, manage, and report clients.
- Data-source connectors: With the data-source connectors, you will be able to access all your data from different sources on one dashboard.
- This makes management of the system easy and user-friendly.
- Some of the advantages of using this platform include
- It features inbuilt connectors to common data sources hence you will not need to upload data manually.
- It comes with a powerful ‘formula-bar’ that will be helpful once you are used to it
- It is convenient. Its ‘cloud’ aspect makes accessibility of the platform convenient. Employees can access their dashboards from wherever they are via the cloud.
- It gives businesses the opportunity to collect relevant data analytics from various data sources conveniently.
- You might face the following limitations on this platform.
- You will need to learn the formulas associated with the platform to use it. This can be a challenge with businesses, since they are forced to train personnel.
- You might find it difficult to format data outside the platform’s pre-defined reports
- The basic package comes with a limited number of dashboards
Klipfolio is also ideal for SMEs that seek a high quality data visualization tool. When using the platform, you can be sure that you will receive technical support whenever you need it. The technical support team is readily available to address all issues that you could encounter when using the platform. Klipfolio has great capacity in terms of real-time sharing of data across business dashboards whether on TV monitors, web browsers, or your smartphone. It makes it possible for users to connect to several data sources online or offline. The software is compatible with online data sources like Google Analytics, Salesforce, Servers, and files on your computer or databases. You will also be able to build your own data source from scratch through the platform’s powerful editor. The monthly subscription for accessing this platform starts from as low as $29/month although you could use the free version at www.klipfolio.com.
Company website is based on lies. They do not support all data sources they mention. They pull you in saying they support MongoDB and after spending 1,5 hour on trying to connect, they tell me it is stil in Beta and that not all features are supported (99% of production databases wont be able to connect with Klipfolio). Thanks for wasting my time!
Klipfolio is, and has been for some time, the swiss army knife of dashboard. The biggest power of Klipfolio is their wide range of data connections, from large sources like Facebook and Google Analytics to smaller, specialised connections like www.cervinodata.com. Furthermore, it is very easy and fun to create dashboards that look amazing. In particular the possibility to add indicators (icons that turn red or green if you reach your target or underperform) and the ease with which you can place graphs and tables nicely on the canvas. For more techy oriented companies, Klipfolio has an api that allows you to copy/paste and update dashboards, graphs, users and datasources. This allows companies to deliver and maintain dashboards at scale. See how we do it here: www.cervinomarketing.nl/klipfolio