Reamaze (stylized as re:amaze or Re:amaze) is software that allows a business to engage, support and convert customers using social interactions and media, chat, text messaging, email and questions and answers on a single platform.
- Almost any sort of customer interaction on one software
- Built-in integration with Slack, Shopify, Google Suite, Big Commerce, GitHub, Woo Commerce, WordPress, MailChimp, UpScope, Google Analytics, HipChat, Magento, Stripe and many more popular commerce and collaboration services
- After that, the most basic price is $20 per team member per month
- Online demo available on the re:amaze homepage
- Enterprises that manage multiple brands will need to pay higher prices, as the basic plan does not cover such functionality
Maintaining interaction with customers is a proven way to retain them, and this philosophy is the lifeblood of companies that rely on sales and reviews. Reamaze wants to streamline all of a business's correspondence with clients into a single platform, and it does so admirably. The software has the modern businessperson in mind, allowing its software to be used in desktop and mobile environments, giving control and peace of mind to those who are always away from the typical office setting. The software's "face" is an embeddable support user interface that a company can put on its website so online customers will always have access to either a knowledge base or a real person. Getting it up and running is quite simple and involves pasting a few lines of code. Administrators can monitor when and how team members respond to customer concerns, and the software includes advanced analytics that display helpful data about customer retention and conversion. More advanced features include the ability to predict what a customer is about to ask while they are typing so support representatives are one step ahead. Automatic responses can also be displayed to the customer when certain phrases or keywords are detected.