Uber is a website and mobile app that allows you to get a ride similar to a taxi service from your phone. Once you put your credit card information into the app, it stays on there for good and you do not have to re enter the information for future rides. You simply tell your Uber driver where you are and where you want to go and they pick you up and take you to your destination. If you want to get a fancier car, Uber also has options for that, although they cost more. Uber has excellent security and does background checks on all of its drivers.
- Uber allows you to get a ride to and from your chosen destination from just your smartphone.
- This makes it easier than ever to get access to transportation if you did not have any access to it before.
- Uber does background checks on all of its drivers so that you do not have to worry about a criminal driving you around town, although there are isolated incidents of drivers committing crimes.
- Uber keeps your credit card information on its servers so that you do not have to enter the information every time that you need a ride somewhere.
- Uber allows you to get from place to place if you do not have a car or access to public transportation systems like buses. This is very useful for people who need to get to work but do not have a car.
- Uber does background checks on all of its drivers so you can feel safe when entering an Uber. Dangerous criminals will not be able to drive for Uber and will not be driving you around.
- One you have put your credit card into Uber it keeps it on file so you do not have to re enter the information.
- Even though Uber does do background checks on its drivers, there is still potential for drivers to commit crimes, so you should always be careful when entering a car driven by someone else.
- Uber can be somewhat expensive for low income users like the people who use the service to and from work, and there is not a more cost effective version of he app.
- Uber is such a large company that it has some pull in politics, and some stances that it has taken have angered some of its customer base.
Uber has been a game changer for many years now. People use Uber more and more and traditional taxi services less and less. This is because Uber is incredibly simple and easy for anybody to use. Everybody has a need for transportation, so everybody can benefit from having Uber downloaded onto their phone or computer. If you do not have a car or any access to public transportation, you can use Uber to get around instead, opening the entire world up to people who may have not been able to get around before. Another important aspect of Uber is the fact that they check the backgrounds of all of the people that drive for them. Because of this, you can feel safer in an Uber than you would in a cab. Uber has revolutionized the way that people get from place to place.