Getting in touch with friends and family members is an easy task thanks to LINK mobile app. This is a messaging app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices. With the app, you are able to link up with people from different locations anytime. The app has been designed to provide users with a seamless communication experience. The aim of a messaging app is to streamline chatting by providing an easy-to-understand interface, something that LINK easily achieves. Moreover, it provides you with the option of holding either private or group conversations.
- You can discover other users near you
- The app has a group and private chat feature
- It enables you to edit your basic information
- It has a fixed empty notification bug
- LINK enables you to sort your contacts
- It supports texts, stickers, voice clips, photos, and videos
- It can access your address book
- The app is free to download
- It has an easy to use interface
- It is compatible with iOS and Android devices
- It delivers a seamless experience
- Besides texts, you can use LINK to share videos, photos, and audio messages
- It has stickers to make your chatting experience more enjoyable
- There is a possibility that you are not talking to the person you think you are talking to because you can add strangers.
- There is a risk of your cell phone being affected by a virus when you receive a file with a disguised URL.
Getting in touch with people is easy today thanks to messaging apps such as LINK. You can install the app free of charge in your smartphone to experience instant connection anytime with anyone. The app’s design features LINK chat that allows you to communicate with anyone via text or media files such as photos, videos, and audio clips. This makes it easy to communicate different messages more intuitively. Moreover, it has the convenience of enabling you to have one-on-one connections by identifying other LINKers near you. This is enabled by the People Nearby feature, which allows you to discover other users with just one tap. Using LINK, you are also able to chat in local groups, a feature that makes the interaction process more intriguing. What’s more, you can also add strangers. This is an interesting app that lets you follow up on what your friends are posting. Additionally, you can view advertisements of products that you may be interested in. If you like keeping your conversations interesting, lively, and visual, LINK has tons of animated stickers that let you express your emotions in a clear manner. Interestingly, creating a LINK ID is not such a hard process once you install the app in your device. All you need to do is: I. Select “country” and input your mobile phone number. II. Hold on for a few minutes to allow the system to send a Verification Code to your phone III. Key in the Verification Code and fill in your details. You could import them from Facebook too. IV. Your ID is created after you’ve filled in all the details