Circuit is communications software designed for businesses. It includes text chat, voice chat, screen sharing, file sharing and video chat in an all-in-one package. Some notable customers include aSoundLook, Everything Voice, Datrix and the State of Alabama. The software is the winner of the 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year and the Web RTC World 2015 Product of the Year. Unify, Inc., the company behind Circuit, is based in Reston, Va.
- Multiple forms of communication as well as screen and file sharing, all in one app
- Voting, searching, liking, flagging, snoozing, scheduled meetings
- Includes plugins for Box, Outlook and Exchange
- Ability to call non-app users by dialing their phone number directly into the software
- Live demonstrations are available on the software's website
- A live help desk is available during working hours Monday through Friday
- The cheapest package is $3.95 per user per month
- Storage is limited, and those with higher needs will have to pay for the pricier packages, up to $15 per month per user
The typical business of today is very different from the company of yesteryear. People are telecommuting and sometimes never even seeing the inside of an office. Others are constantly on the go, zooming from client to client in order to nail the deal. Whatever the reason, it's more important than ever for people to stay connected. Instead of bogging down office devices with multiple apps, administrators can now choose just one: Circuit. This handy software comes equipped with multiple forms of communication, like voice, video and text chat. It also allows file and screen sharing to make collaboration as productive as possible. Chat sessions are saved and the history can be searched through to find an important detail that needs highlighting. All devices are supported and the software can be used from a web browser. Circuit also has its own file storage, and uploaded files keep the context with which they were born so users will understand their purpose. The software is compatible with the Apple Watch and Android smart watch devices to enable on-the-go connectivity.