GroupTweet is a company that offers contributors to help you design your social media activity on Twitter and gives you certain features that make planning out your social media account easier. To use the service you do not have to have any extra or new apps except for Twitter itself. You also do not have to share your password to get help from their contributors. Contributors help create smart social media content as well as aid in the direct messaging service. They offer a smart scheduling feature that allows you to set time frames for when you want your tweets released. From their site you can see which of their contributors are doing the most to help your account and how well received their posts have been.
- You approve tweets before posting them.
- You can use smart scheduling to decide when you want your tweets to be posted ahead of time.
- With contributor analytics, you see the activity of the contributors helping you and how effective they have been in creating quality content.
- With Grouptweet, you do not have to worry about social media etiquette or finding out what kinds of posts get the best reactions because contributors take care of that for you.
- You can manage contributors so you are never stuck with one you do not like.
- Smart scheduling is a very useful feature and gives you peace of mind that you will not have posts made at strange times, putting off or not being seen by potential customers.
- Contributors are still human, and can make mistakes. Luckily, you have the ability to stop working with ones that do.
- While you are still ultimately in control of what gets posted on your Twitter, you can lose established personality in your account.
- Grouptweet does not specialize in any specific industries.
GroupTweet offers a very helpful service for businesses looking to optimize their social media profiles. Social media dominates the lives of many and success on social media can make or break a business, large or small. Contributors to GroupTweet often have a lot to say to help you out and make the whole process of posting on social media much easier. They are able to boast many very high profile clients, so you know that their services are legitimate and helpful. One thing about GroupTweet that is very helpful is the ability to manage their contributors. You ultimately choose what you want posted and what you don't and if you do not like the way that a certain contributor approaches social media, you do not have to work with them anymore. Smart scheduling is another feature that I found to be particularly useful. With it, you choose when you want your tweets to be released ahead of time, so you do not have to worry in the moment about when they will be released, and you will not find any random posts made from your account in the middle of the night unless you choose them to be released then.