IQTELL is the extra hand that you've always needed to get through your busy day. Whether it's remembering to buy your spouse some chocolate or getting that important document into your boss, IQTELL will fetch the reminder for you and keep you up to date.
- The app offers a reminder feature that will keep you up-to-date on what's due and what's coming up.
- IQTELL has a neat "Waiting For" category that allows you to list things that you are waiting for other people to complete and cross them off as they do.
- Furthermore, IQTELL's greatest and most promoted feature is that you can keep your emails, lists, notes, and reminders all in one app.
- IQTELL allows for a lot of productivity to today's busy-bees, since the consumer can keep lists, notes, tasks, and emails in a format similar to Gmail all in one place.
- If you're looking for organization, IQTELL practically does it for you. All you have to do is name the task, list, note, etc. and you're that much closer to keeping your crazy, busy life a carefree one.
- You can tag everything in IQTELL, create larger projects, and, if you set deadlines, the app will remind you that you have something coming up.
- Since IQTELL requires that you provide your information for your email, there is always the chance of someone being able to access that information through the app. Don't forget to try something like Two-Factor Authentication to keep yourself protected.
- The web version of IQTELL, should you need to access it, is pretty slow with or without good connection. Sometimes, you may need to reload the page to load the entire interface.
- Instead of promoting the app in app stores using screenshots to show the user what the app looks like, IQTELL promotes with cartoons that may be misleading towards the apps actual quality. Users may be steered away from the app if they aren't sure how its supposed to operate.
Users love IQTELL. They indicate that it's not perfect, and it has received a significant amount of negative ratings throughout its beta launch. However, the IQTELL team has worked quickly and efficiently in fixing errors and interfaces. Users love the convenience of being able to access all of their day-to-day business in one app. In fact, one user indicates that other similar apps can't hold a candle to how much he loves this app. For those that review it negatively, he recommends giving it a few days to get used to it before writing it off as a bad app.