Toodledo is a productivity management app that allows you to organize your various tasks right from your smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Hotlists enable users to focus on tasks that are considered to be a priority in the moment.
- Filters allows users to instantly search through tasks and subtasks to find exactly what they need.
- Filters can divided out into a number of different categories.
- Alarms indicate when a tasks is due
- Scheduling features allows user to prioritize tasks and make sure that milestones are completed in order to finish on time.
- Create outlines to better visualize tasks in front of you.
- Customize tasks to make them unique to you and your business.
- A notebook feature is included to help users jot down notes as they are able.
- Easy to learn and use
- Works across a variety of mobile platforms and the Internet
- Syncs instantly with other devices
- The Android app is not as functional as the Web browser
- Some features require additional costs
- The collaborative features are not always in sync as advertised
Review By allowing users to create a system of folders, tags, contexts, subtasks, and much more, Toodledo is effective at allowing individuals to become more productive. The application even allows individuals to easily to search and sift through their many tasks, receive progress updates, and help prioritize tasks moving forward. It is a solid competitor to other expensive productivity management tools on the market today, as it has many of the same features at a fraction of the cost. Designed with the small business in mind, users of Toodledo can develop their own hotlist. This enables individuals to know when deadlines are approaching and encourages them to reach certain milestones in order to get the job done on time. Also available are customizable alarms and a sortable to-do list that is always available online. Both of these features are designed to help users remember to get their tasks done on time. Another useful component of Toodledo is that it is designed to go anywhere with the user. It works on a mobile smartphone, a tablet device, via email, on an electronic calendar, and can even be integrated directly into the Web browser on a desktop computer or laptop. As of a recent update, collaboration with others is made easy with Toodledo. Shared project tasks can be created within the app and then team members can update their respective subtasks to ensure everything is completed by the deadline. All in all, Toodledo appears to do the job for small business owners. It offers the necessary features that one needs to become more productive, all the while being housed on a user friendly interface that is easy to use. While it might not be as robust as existing project management software, most users will find that this app will do them nicely.