Checkout 51 is an app that lets you earn cash back each time you go shopping. You simply browse through the offers for products that qualify, make your purchase at the store on your next trip to town, and then upload your receipt by taking a picture of it.
- The easy-to-use app lets you know exactly how much cash you have waiting in your account as well as how many receipts are pending approval.
- The 'My List' feature allows you see offers you're interested in purchasing in list form, making it easy to use at a glance on your next trip to the grocery.
- The handy filter lets you quickly see offers based on the stores you plan to visit or based on any category of interest, such as sweets and snacks, frozen, or pets.
- Bonus offers are displayed near the top of the app, making it easier to find ways to get even more bang for your buck.
- Color photos are shown to the left of each offer so you know exactly what the product looks like.
- A Search Bar lets you look for products and offers listed on Checkout 51 instead of manually scrolling through the list of offers.
- The app is free. Download it to your laptop and/or your phone.
- Easy to use. You do not have to take anything to the store with you, nothing to printout or scan at the register. Just snap a picture of your receipt when you get home.
- You can stack the savings by using coupons when you buy your products. With our without coupons, you still earn the same amount through the app.
- You have the option to buy your favorite products or try new items. The choice of what to buy is always yours.
- There are detailed descriptions with each offer that explain exactly which products qualify.
- It takes a few days to get your check in the mail when you cash out.
- You have to wait until you have earned $20 to request your check.
As a frugal shopper, I totally enjoy using Checkout 51. After I make my grocery list, I look through the offers on the app and select the ones I was already planning to buy. I'm a couponer and love to save money, so it's fun to try and earn the Bonus offers Checkout 51 offers as well. When I get home from the store, I simply upload a picture of the receipt, and it couldn't be easier. As soon as the receipt is approved, the money shows up in my account. I really like getting a check in the mail, as opposed to having to use PayPal or get gift cards like some other similar apps make you do. Checkout 51 is a one of my favorite ways to save.