Weekdone is a software program that allows you to give yourself deadlines or goals. You put in what your weekly or quarterly goals are ahead of you, and then use the software to track your progress as you go. You can make weekly plans and set achievements for yourself to reach. You can also view the site from a quarterly standpoint and use it to look at overarching goals and your progress towards achieving them. While any individual could benefit from Weekdone, business professionals will most likely find their services the most useful. As a CEO or owner, you can use Weekdone to look at goals and progress across your entire company.
- Weekdone allows you to keep track of any longtime goals that you may have for your business.
- You can set these goals for yourself, set your deadlines, and track your progress as you go.
- Weekdone allows you to track your progress weekly or quarterly, giving you a more in depth look at how your business is actually doing.
- You can use Weekdone to highlight objectives and key results in the data that keeps track of your progress towards your goals.
- This helps you set milestones for your teams.
- Weekdone allows you to set goals for your company and keep track of your progress. This allows you to constantly keep your company in check and lets you know when changes need to be made to accomplish goals.
- Many businesses benefit just from having a more specific organized location from which they can view their goals because they do not have a central hub otherwise from which the can view them.
- You can view your business's progress weekly or quarterly. This added flexibility gives you different outlooks on different types of goals.
- Weekdone only allows you to track your goals. It does not offer advice for how to meet them and does not help you as you try to reach them.
- You may use Weekdone and keep track of your goals and still fail to reach them. Because Weekdone does not help you reach your goals or offer advice, you still have to rely on yourself to succeed.
- There are not too many special functions to the website. Anything that it does could be kept track of on paper. However, it is generally convenient just to have one digital spot from which to view it all.
Weekdone is a breath of fresh air for businesses or organizations that are looking to organize their goals. Whether you are planning long term goals or just setting goals every quarter, you can use Weekdone to make the job easier. Being able to keep track of your progress is also incredibly important. If you could not track your progress, there would really be no point to having the program in the first place, but the ability to nicely brings the website together. It is also helpful that you can use the software to set goals weekly or quarterly. This helps a lot because not every business tracks their progress the same way, and most keep track in both forms. All in all, Weekdone is a very helpful website for businesses looking to keep track of their goals.