Make a list of everything that you need to do during the week with Checklist. The lists that you make can be shared with friends and family on social media or sent in a message.
- Works well with grocery lists and other shopping lists
- Separate private lists from those needed for work
- Customize lists with colors and headings
- Multiple languages are available
- Use one of many templates to get started with creating lists with the free app
- Different themes
- Templates to use
- Stay on track with tasks during the week
- Share with friends and family
- Save to multiple devices
- Monitor the lists made because they can disappear
- Alarm doesn't always work to alert you about tasks
- Doesn't connect well with some social media pages
With Checklist, you can make as many lists as you want. Each list can be customized, and you can create subheaders for the groups that you make. There are thousands of templates ready for you to use if you aren't sure how to get started. A benefit is that you don't need an internet connection to use the app. When you create a list, you can save it to your mobile device or share it online. Once it's shared, you can sync the information with other sources so that other people can see the lists that you have made. This is a good option for parents who want children to see something specific that needs to be done at home or when you're trying to coordinate a special event with numerous people. Everything that is completed can be marked off before the list is deleted once everything is done. Make notes about the tasks that you have to do instead of trying to remember the specific details. There are smart list features that will highlight the people who are important and the tasks that are deemed important to complete based on your history.