FuelPHP is an Open-Source community-driven PHP 5 .3 + framework on the web that features a variety of creative ideas by some of the renown scientists in the globe. The philosophy behind this framework is go attract developers who can use it as a tool and collaborate to make any necessary improvements. Through this framework, a developer is in a position to spot a bug, find ways to fix it, and proceed to send a request for pulling bugs alongside the new features developed. Over 60 developers share this tool as of today and they are helping document this code. It facilitates that building of applications that require a lot of data. Version 1. 8. 0 is the recent model of FuelPHP that has been developed through various improvements to better its compatibility with PHP 7! According to the developers, a LTS version of the v 1 will be designed and released to the FuelPHP users once the v 2 gets to the beta stage. This will help improve the life span of the applications created through the framework. The more improved each successive version gets, the longer the continuity of your applications. This is why the group of developers in this young community work towards fixing or improving the versions already in place.
- It is designed as a Model-View-Controller (MVC) with Hierarchical model–view–controller (HMVC) as its variation.
- Is modified with ViewModels (presentation models) a feature that gives the developers a chance to use layers between the Controller and the View.
- Applies a router-oriented approach.
- FuelPHP allows data to be stored in a database, a file system or other sites on the web.
- Facilitated positive user interaction.
- The same data can get multiple views ranging from filtering to ordering, among others.
- The user roles vary and are modified.
- For all problems posed in the typical web applications, FuelPHP provides suitable solutions.
- Very light yet extremely powerful.
- For effective use of FuelPHP, developers have to learn ahead thus not usable by just anyone.
- The documentation guides keep on changing thus requiring a refresher learning for the users each time a new version is released.
FuelPHP is a very reliable concept tool whose uses are flexible. This framework is easy to learn thus attracting a number of great coders although it is still a young project. The open participation of developers has facilitated the fantastic documentation behind the framework. This documentation includes various API whose guide is available. However, more or different guides could be brought up to help in further learning and usage of the framework. It has attracted a large number of developers who give it a bright future as they input various creative ideas to improve the application. To learn more about FuelPHP or if you are a developer are willing to join the team, just follow: https://fuelphp.com This framework is easy to use and helps you design your data-based application while at the same time growing the small, young community of developers using it. It is more reliable to use as compared to other frameworks because the developers help each other learn about the existence of any bugs or related issues.