- Supports Preprocessors like: Markdown, Jade, EJS, LESS, Stylus, Sass and CoffeeScript
- Utilizes The Partial/Layout Paradigm
- Custom, Flexible Metadata
- Host It Anywhere Online
- Overall, Harp is one of the quickest, easiest to use static web servers you can utilize with support for everything you expect in a modern web server.
- Consider using Harp for your next web project and taking advantage of it's powerful suite of features.
- It automatically preprocesses your code
- Powerful tools for metadata
- Quick, streamlined compiling process
- Features an easy to use partial/layout paradigm
- Missing some more obscure preprocessors