Listly (list. ly) is a social media tool for sharing, voting on and communicating about lists.
- You can use the web app or the iOS app to create lists on the go.
- An Android app is planned but not yet available.
- Listly allows you to link external itesm in your list.
- You can link websites,
- Listly handles all the hard stuff for you.
- You can use your lists as a way to interact with others.
- You can link your Listly lists to external sites, such as a blog. The owner can moderate the list and the readers can interact with the list.
- Listly enables you to create interactive content that draws the eye and that people love to interact with.
- All the basic functionality of Listly is available for free. There are premium features available for a price, but all the basic list-making functionality is available at no cost.
- There is currently not an app available for Android.
People love lists. You often see them in "clickbait" articles as a way to pull in readers or viewers, such as "Top 5 reasons why clickbait is evil." Listly enables you to create a list of things and share it with others. As the owner, or curator, of the list, you have control over what those others can do. You can allow them to interact with the list, such as voting on list items or leaving comments. The readers can even suggest items to be added to the list. As the curator, you can review those suggestions and choose to include or exclude them. Listly provides you with the ability to link a list to an external site, such as a blog. Sure, you can already create a list on your blog, but once it's created, it is pretty much a static thing. People can make suggestions in the comments, but they can't interact with it the way they can on Listly. The linked list supports all the features of Listly, including voting, and makes your list a naturally evolving thing. Listly provides you with a way to make interactive content. You can link to external sites such as social media, video sites and images. You can, for example, create a playlist of your favorite songs and link to three different audio sites for the items on your list.