MSpy is a tool for monitoring and managing mobile device usage.
- Spy allows you to track overall usage of a mobile device upon which the app has been installed.
- You can also monitor Internet activity, read email, read messages sent and received by the device, view photos or videos on the device and more.
- If the device is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or wipe it.
- Spy provides parents with information about how their children are using their mobile devices. The information can be as detailed as the parent chooses. Employers may also use this same functionality to monitor the usage of company-supplied mobile devices.
- GPS functionality within mSpy allows parents or employers to be aware of the user's location at the time apps were used.
- The latest updates on the website appear to be from 2016. This could mean that the software has not been updated since then.
- Installation of this software onto devices that you do not own may be a violation of local or federal law. You should consult with legal experts to determine whether you can legally install this software on a device before doing so. By installing the software on a device, you are confirming that you have the legal right to do so.
- In order to monitor non-standard apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. the user must have a Premium mSpy account. This also requires jailbreaking on an iOS device or "rooting" (running with escalated privileges) on an Android device.
mSpy is an application that you can install on mobile devices to track how the device is being used. You can see where the device is and the activities taking place on the device. This includes tracking SMS messages, Snapchat, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and cellular usage. After mSpy is installed on a device, the app sends data to the Control Panel which you can access using a web browser. The device on which the app is installed must have an Internet connection in order to load the data to the Control Panel, so if your device goes into an area where there is no Internet service, you will not see updated information until Internat access is restored. mSpy will run on Android and iOS devices. However, non-"jailbroken" iOS-based devices may have limited functionality. You may need to "jailbreak" the device in order for mSpy to be fully functional for iOS-based devices. This means that, in order to access the full functionality of mSpy, you must bypass software restrictions on your iOS device and run mSpy with full security privileges. It is unclear whether jailbreaking an iOS device is illegal, so you will need to check your local laws to determine whether it is allowed in your area. In order to monitor non-standard applications, such as Skype, Gmail, Facebook and WhatsApp, on an Android device, the device must be "rooted", which is similar to jailbreaking an iOS device. However, rooting an Android device typically voids the warranty. mSpy also offers an advanced service where they will remotely root your Android device remotely if you need assistance.